Starting Over, But Not From Scratch

I've been told I clean up nicely, but I wear a wife-beater everyday. Hopefully my truth is more fashion forward.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land, Earth

Monday, August 15, 2022

My visit to DC and Phily Has me feeling all kinda ways....

 Two years since my friend past away.

Why am I acting like i'm the one whose dead. 

My therapist suggested i eliminate all "should statements" so i will rephrase


It's a good idea to take a shower every day

It's a good idea to lose 100 pounds

It's a good idea to go to meeting in person

It's was a good idea to read my sisters book a LONG time ago

It's a good idea to be physically active

It's a good idea to take my medication everyday

It's a good idea to read instead of netflix and youtube

It's a good idea to develop a reading list


I'm alive with a tremendous support system

It's a good idea to start the creative work again

it's a good idea to get a more rigourous job

it's a good idea to start not from scratch again

it's a good idea to write again


The road from a massive depression is long. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home