Starting Over, But Not From Scratch

I've been told I clean up nicely, but I wear a wife-beater everyday. Hopefully my truth is more fashion forward.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land, Earth

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Priorities

The African has done something I don't like.

EH... It happens. I love him, so today I'm dealing.


Not true. I'm deliberately ignoring.

Why? Because I have priorities.  I have sobriety, weight loss, exercise, a new campaign at work and the rest... monsters to take care of, and friends to start calling back on a regular schedule.

I will take care of that, BEFORE I stress about jealousy and resentment.

I'll also write a new essay and go back to law school.

Figure out a away to solve the world's addiction problems and love love love everyone who I'm not resenting.  

I'm going to be the light. not fight with my boyfriend. 

I can't help it if he's an idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home