Starting Over, But Not From Scratch

I've been told I clean up nicely, but I wear a wife-beater everyday. Hopefully my truth is more fashion forward.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land, Earth

Friday, August 19, 2022

There is something... I almost have it

 There is a revelation-discovery-insight- goal-mission- desire- motivation-need- like- love


thing that is about to happen. It's right around the corner


I'm opening up to embrace it, It's gonna be good for me.


this thing that is for me. 


God. ignore my anxious manner,


Disregard my fear and apprehension.

It's probably not bad news, it's probably good.


I think there is creativity behind it. I think there is energy behind it.


I'm absolutely sure there is Love in it.


I can take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home