Starting Over, But Not From Scratch

I've been told I clean up nicely, but I wear a wife-beater everyday. Hopefully my truth is more fashion forward.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land, Earth

Friday, October 7, 2022

Ok Ok. Sooo there is LEARNING after DEALING WITH

 After HAVING.

The feelings.


My daily reflections kicked my ass on the heals of this jealousy thing.

Spiritual axiom: "Every time we are disturbed, no matter what the cause, there is something wrong with us" also tells us there are no exceptions.  Whoever is upsetting me most is my best teacher. I have much to learn from him or her, and in my heart I should thank that person.

SO at this moment of course, it's the platonic friend and the CongoMan. at the realest level it's MYSELF and GOD.

Yikes. so I should probably not be mad at the Rockstar.  The ME thing... well of course. and there are lessons from the predatory woman, I mean Platonic Friend.


Progress not perfection... alright?

I'll pray for the tramp, I mean, Platonic what's-her-name.


Back to LEARNING.   SO...... Jealousy is ugly and nasty stuff. I used to look down my nose at the pathetic slubs acting out on it. It's all consuming and it hurts. i can see why folk are driven to crazy actions.  I have more compassion for those sufferring with it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home