Starting Over, But Not From Scratch

I've been told I clean up nicely, but I wear a wife-beater everyday. Hopefully my truth is more fashion forward.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land, Earth

Saturday, January 24, 2009

That Paterson

Caveat: I made the choice to not write about politics for a while, With this mass-cult-of-personality-thing that's been going on since November, I've been staying out of the fray when it comes to politico discussions, but these two tidbits have been tickling me for days; so I gotta get it out of my system. This shit makes me chuckle everytime I think about it.

(1) Gov. Paterson denied C. Kennedy's ass. (2) Blago has the balls to call somebody else's actions "a sham." I know it's not supposed to be funny, they are very complicated matters... but the great jokes, infidelities, drugs, screwing with political dynasties, corruption on tape, and you know Paterson's gonna keep that office, and Blago has an infamous future ahead of him; what's next? Hah!

I'm not even watching today's morning shows, I might black out if these yahoos make one more sexy move.

Scrub

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home